Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 19:33 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
If they feel sufficiently pissed, they will quit and leave Fedora
alone.

People threaten that all the time, and yet they never seem to follow
through.

Yes,
* as a developer, I like Fedora
* as sysadmin, I find Fedora has derailed and become increasingly unusable.
* as desktop user, it doesn't need much and I can't avoid "calling Fedora's desktop" crap. * as Fedora project participant, Fedora's leadership and some @RH's behavior gradually drives me off.

... the problem is lack of better alternatives.

.. and me not having giving up hope on Fedora.

Ralf