opensync downgrade to 0.22

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Apr 17 12:45:58 UTC 2009

On Mi April 15 2009, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 18:55 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > >
> > > Users do not manually compile their software, and especially not from
> > > trunk. If you want users to test your work, you need to do actually
> > > packagable releases, even beta ones, but not completely broken ones
> > > with no stable API/ABI and with plugins and apps in various states of
> > > brokenness and/or bitrot.
> >
> > Also one needs a configuration file that should work with the software or
> > at least some documentation about how to create one. So if someone has
> > this for the syncml (for nokia devices) and the file plugin, please share
> > it with me.

> If you're talking about 0.3, forget it. For 0.22, there's a commented

I was talking abount 0.3, which is also the branch that is currently available
in F10 btw. It's strange, that even nobody knows how it should be configured,
because the syncml-ds-tool works here without any problems to get my contacts
from my phone to my Fedora box, but it is the other way round, that I really
need. I guess I will try it with 0.22 then some day or do it somehow with
python :-).

Regards,
Till