Agenda for today's FESCo meeting

Sorry for the late notice, $DAYJOB has overrun me for the past week
(and if another FESCo member wants to take over as chair for this
week, that would be most appreciated).  I only had a few things for
this week, though, so it should be a quickie.

- Review threat assessment (and decided if it should be made public)
136	FPC report - 2009-04-14
64	liblvm - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/liblvm
133	Dracut - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dracut

Again, sorry for the late notice