Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

On 04/17/2009 09:25 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
ctrl+alt+del has no special status within X. It's simply a keybinding that can be grabbed by the desktop and used to display something. ctrl+alt+bs now has an identical status.

OK, but it (ctrl-alt-backspace) is not supposed to be grabbed by the desktop to display something (by default), is that correct? At least as things are at the moment? Have I gotten this right?

/Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/