Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

On Sa April 18 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11
>
> The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild script
> and it is at http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html

Your list is a bit too long, because it also contains a package that I did not
yet import into Fedora (the CVS module was created today) and afaik it will
never be built for dist-f11, because of the Freeze Policy:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=gpscorrelate

Regards
Till