Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11

> The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild
> script and it is at
> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html

I think I asked this question a while back, but didn't get an answer:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-April/msg00064.html

Can someone spell out what the consequences are (good, bad or ugly) if
these packages aren't rebuilt in time for F-11?

Will they fail to install or somesuch?

Alex