PackageKit and Presto

Hi,

Fedora 11 is probably going to see two great improvements to our updates
system - the PackageKit one makes the updates much more verbose and the
Presto one saves a lot of bandwith. The problem is that PackageKit does
not know about presto and thus showing download progress for Presto
enabled repos is broken. Yesterday I was waiting about 10 minutes before
anything other than "Downloading packages" appeared and even then,
packages fetched via Presto weren't marked as downloaded.

So I though I'd ask. Is anyone working on this? Should I expect it to be
working at F11 GA?

PS: The new PackageKit update interface rocks :-)

Thanks,
Martin