Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

>> The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11
>
> The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild script
> and it is at http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html

It seems that celt was tagged as part of the rebuild but koji doesn't
have a record of the rebuild. I've rebuilt the package and will open a
ticket to get it into the release.

Build is http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=83146

Peter