Rawhide debuginfo packages with no sources

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:40:01 UTC 2009

I was unfortunately not able to get to the packages that are mine the
other day, but I was able to start some work on them today. Here is my
question at risk of sounding like I have no clue what I'm doing: "What
process should I follow to verify that I have fixed the issue?". I
read the wiki link that was posted
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Debuginfo) and did verify
that one of the packages in question (shed) had a -s in the install
section of the makefile, so I created a patch for the Makefile.in and
wanted to find a way to test the resulting package before submitting
it as a patch or a fix.

Thank you,
-Adam

--