Re: No more Bugzilla for me

On 04/22/2009 06:20 AM, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Dr. Diesel<dr diesel gmail com>  wrote:
Where I work there is a different pass to log-in, then a unique pass for
each piece of software.  So I write them on my monitor case with a pencil,
never forget one and easy to update all 10 or so each month.

I routinely rely on http://supergenpass.com/ to have unique per-site
passwords that I don't have to remember -- only the master password.

I use Password Generator + Revelation under Gnome for exactly the same purpose. I've gotten quite used to it, and I like the idea of now having secure passwords for almost all of my accounts.