Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Bill Nottingham wrote:
The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11, meaning they
haven't been rebuilt with the new compiler, they have not been built
with the new RPM hashes, and so on.

While we don't want to cause disruption, we would like to see these
fixed if reasonably possible.

[snip]

rezso	libgeotiff

This one fails because of -fstack-protector...what to do -- remove -fstack-protector or not?

Failed build:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1313019

Complete build (with -fno-stack-protector): https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1313614

Regards,