Re: No more Bugzilla for me

On 04/22/2009 11:11 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 17:16 +0800, Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:

I've seen the idea floated around about Fedora Project having it's own
bug tracking setup before.  I know that's a monumental task, but FP
has done others and the change was worth it.

Remember that a plausible case that doesn't involve Red Hat data -
not-yet-public security issues - was subsequently cited. Even if we
split Fedora bugzilla from Red Hat bugzilla, it'll still contain
sensitive data.

Bugzilla is currently publicly accessible anyway.  How would the case you've mentioned above affect this?  What's hidden would remain hidden, right?  Maybe I'm not understanding...