Independent Fedora bug tracker

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 07:58:00 UTC 2009

On 2009-04-22, 20:04 GMT, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Somewhat related: have RH's customizations to Bugzilla ever
> been released?

I believe that everything what's reasonable (e.g., not some
RHEL-management stuff) was sent upstream. I know for sure that
Dave Lawrence (the main bugzilla magician in Red Hat) works
really hard on keeping the RH-customization as small as possible
-- after being burnt severely with previous instance of bugzilla
(where upgrade to BZ 3.0 took over a year) they are trying to
keep the customizations lean. And if you noticed, we had couple
of upgrades of bugzilla to the latest version. I didn't, unless
somebody reminded me.

Matej