Independent Fedora bug tracker

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:58:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:29 AM, King InuYasha <ngompa13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Basil Mohamed Gohar
>> <abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org> wrote:
>>
>> >  3. Red Hat Bugzilla is SLOW.  I'm serious.  It's that big of an issue
>> >     for me.  I hope having our own would make it "go faster".
>>

>> How slow is it? And how is moving to a new buzilla going to help with
>> that? I use it regularly enough, I haven't noticed anything special
>> about it of late.
>>

> How had you not noticed how slow it is? For me, on average it takes
> approximately 2.5sec to load a page. Red Hat Bugzilla takes approximately
> 15-20sec to load a page.

I cannot replicate this on one machine so far, I'll be trying another.
Are there any pages that are specifically bad? And wouldn't a thick
client which uses the XML-RPC interface to connect to multiple IMSs be
more useful that just playing catch with what ever IMS you prefer at
the time?

The rest of your post is irrelevant to my question.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )