Re: Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

> It's called "input monitoring" and it's not unusual. Why is someone with
> no apparent musical or audio recording background in charge of core
> Fedora audio infrastructure?

Because neither you nor someone with « apparent musical or audio
recording background » stepped up to do the work.

Me ? I have neither this background nor the development skills. At the
very least, Lennart has the development skills.

You seem to have such a « musical or audio recording background », so
you and Lennart might be complimentary and thus a great team (no pun
intended, I honestly think that).

If only you were actually helping him instead of talking so much (and so badly).

Best regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)