Re: Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 22:10 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> I am pretty good at listening. The best thing to make sure I am all
> ears is of course calling me a "pig headed dick" and "stupid" and of
> course using the magic words "fuck you" on me. Adding a couple of
> demands on top and assuming that I was your private code monkey rounds
> up nicely this convincing approach to get me to fulfill to your
> wishes!

Bastien Nocera started it, and you continued it. I was perfectly polite
in my initial question. And Bastien quite politely and
passive-aggressively told me to fuck off. It went downhill from there.

> I responded earnestly to all points raised in this thread. And all I
> got from you were insults and demands.

Yes, you and Bastien Nocera earnestly responded with defensiveness,
handwaving, distractions and blow-offs.

That's not how you listen and that's not how you constructively
communicate with people.