Re: Pulseaudio breakage in F11

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 16:39 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
> I don't particularly enjoy putting gasoline on the fire,
> but I think the sound problems in Fedora needs addressing.

<snip useless rant>

nothing in your post even particularly suggests that the bug is in
Pulse.

Perhaps you could file a bug report, with some useful information in it
(like the output of lspci -nn and cat /proc/asound/card?/codec#? ), a
precise description of the actual symptoms, and none of the invective.

That would be a hell of a lot more useful. And likely to result in your
problem being solved.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey