Re: Pulseaudio breakage in F11

On Thu, 23.04.09 16:39, Dimi Paun (dimi lattica com) wrote:

> I don't particularly enjoy putting gasoline on the fire,
> but I think the sound problems in Fedora needs addressing.

> Lennart, for the sake of all that's good, please make the
> darn thing reliable. Please!

I only see one bug report of yours, #493788. And on that one you
haven't responded since 2009-04-03 -- the day you posted it. Still
wainting for the informaiton I requested.

Also, let's notice that that bug is in a pretty exotic feature of PA,
so I'd you seem to have found the more advanced uses of PA
already. Your experience cannot be that bad, as it seems...

Lennart