New packages during rawhide freeze

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 15:25:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 08:30 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> >Recent rawhide composes have pulled in some .fc10 rpms which seem to
> >originate from Fedora 10's stable updates repo. For example, "rawhide
> >report: 20090422 changes" lists 10 new packages, from which I checked
> >first few and they all seemed to be .fc10 releases.
>
> This is due to koji tag inheritence.  It should arguably stop doing that
> during a freeze...

I tried something this freeze to make things a bit easier for us doing
tag requests, but I failed to consider the inheritance issue.  I'll be
fixing this shortly, but for those things that are getting inherited
now, we probably should tag them for F11.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!