Re: Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

Some OffTopic comment.
A while ago I bought a brand new notebook and the audio hardware
wasn't supported( actually I had to give the correct model= option).
So it took me about 10 minutes to get a pulseaudio server on my
roommate's windows machine and even that my machine couldn't play
audio I had very easy solution if I wanted to listen to some music.
Later on I had working audio but my roommate had some nice 5.1 system
so I also used that without having to plug-unplug the audio from one
machine to another all the time .

So since fedora9 until latest rawhide pulseaudio worked flawlessly for me.
I think it's good to know that there are happy users out there and I
know a lot who are.

--
NV