Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

On 04/24/2009 04:36 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
If they can't mandate this then I suspect the only option left is to
enact the contingency plan, which neither party seems to want to happen.

So I'm not sure I see the point in you forcing any point.

The plan is as designed per the feature page. Just some people decided post-freeze that they don't like it.