Re: The Great Pulseaudio Mixer Debate: a modest (productive) proposal

On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 03:38 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Juggling with numbers like this is pointless in a Free Software. We
> have no clue about our end users.

We have plenty of clues about our end users. It's called "verbal
communication".

> All we have is common sense -- whch
> in this case is not that common apparently.

How exactly are statements like this not insulting and dismissive?

> Apparently dwmw2's dad plus Callum Lerwick are now what we should be
> designing our Linux desktop for. It's very hard to reach 95% of that
> group.

How is this not passive aggressive, and insulting?

Lennart is feeling more and more like another Jeff Johnson.