Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:27:29 -0700
Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com> wrote:
...snip...
> FESCo, if the desktop team says they want a spin of their own to
> control, are you willing to figure out a different spin (or different
> method) for telling user's what the Fedora Distribution is?

I can't answer for FESCo, but I think this could be very hard to do.

We could have a 'default' and a 'desktop' spins, but would the amount
of changes between them justify confusing our users more?

Would this default use Gnome? If so, how different would it be from the
desktop spin?

I personally wouldn't object to making it more clear that there were
various spin choices, but the difficulty is how to present them
clearly.

> -Toshio

kevin