Virtualization comps group in f11

A user on #fedora noted that they installed the Virtualization group,
but couldn't get any vm's to install or work.

We tracked it down to them not having qemu installed.

Looks like the f11 comps file still lists 'qemu-kvm' in the
Virtualization group, and not any of the qemu packages. ;(
Even tho there is a Provides: qemu-kvm in qemu-system-x86, groupinstall
doesn't seem to pull it in.

- Is there a unexpected yum behavior here? Or is a virtual provides not
  allowed in a comps group?

- Should we just change the 'qemu-kvm' to 'qemu' in the f11-comps?

kevin