Re: Things to do this week instead of arguing about mixers

Eric Sandeen schrieb:
Now that we have ext4 as the new default filesystem, it'd be nice if we
can get more applications to take advantage of some of the features.

Question: As far as I can see grub doesn't seems to support ext4 on F-11.

Do we move to grub2 or what is the status of this topic?

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt