Re: Abandon "Default Desktop"

This is a free distribution.

If you don't like _any_ default choice, feel free to make your own
spin ;)

That said: I think, a default desktop is needed as well as a default
color sheme or a default name: You need something that helps people to
recognize fedora. That's all.

And of course: We could switch that if the community wants to.