Re: Abandon "Default Desktop"

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> AFAIK what would be required to accomplish this is change all
> documentation and filenames to refer to Gnome desktop instead of Default
> desktop, Fedora desktop or just Desktop and make minor changes to
> Anaconda.

+1, me and other KDE folks have been fighting for that for ages, so far with
very limited success. :-( The GNOME spin is still misleadingly advertised
as the "Desktop Edition" and the KDE spin is hidden behind an extra click
(which is actually a regression compared to the old version of the
get-fedora page, which made much more sense, it also didn't hide the 64-bit
versions which all users of new non-netbook hardware should be using). :-(

        Kevin Kofler