Network Manager in F11 Preview

When I installed F11 preview.  Network manager configured my eth0 to never be activiated automatically.  Since this was the only NIC on the system the result was no network.  Easily fixable but not user friendly.  I use KDE so I am not sure if this goes against network manager or knetworkmanager.  Any thoughts?

--
Mark Bidewell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markbidewell