Re: Network Manager in F11 Preview

Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com> writes:
> Not sure how to fix this, it's more of a policy decision at install-time
> than anything technical.

Sure, but have you got the right policy there?  It's fairly difficult to
imagine anyone not wanting network connectivity for a Fedora
installation.  Where will they get updates from?

I could imagine having an install-time choice that "I do not wish to
connect this machine to a network", but it's hard to argue that that
should be the default.

			regards, tom lane