Re: F11 Preview Hard Lock

Adam Jackson wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 10:28 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
Check out frame 0 [1].  The server is being asked to do a blit that's
15000 pixels tall.  Who knows why, it could easily be a bug in firefox,
but it could also be something the web page really did ask for.

I should note that this really is the web page's fault:

http://www.wthitv.com/images/bg_module.png

So that's pretty awesome.  By which I mean, let's drink until we can't
feel feelings anymore.

Indeed. Someone needs to go back to CSS school.

(Anyone sent the webmaster a "your site hard-locks my computer" mail, yet? :-) )

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me yours? -- Unknown