Re: Network Manager in F11 Preview

Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
When I had this problem with F11 Beta, the issue could not be fixed via
the GUI.  I had to edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and
enable onboot for the connection.

Is this same or is it editable via the GUI now?

By "the GUI", do you mean NM or system-config-network? I want to say the latter should work, don't know about the former.

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me yours? -- Unknown