Re: F11 Preview Hard Lock

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad users sourceforge net> wrote:
Adam Jackson wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 10:28 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
Check out frame 0 [1].  The server is being asked to do a blit that's
15000 pixels tall.  Who knows why, it could easily be a bug in firefox,
but it could also be something the web page really did ask for.

I should note that this really is the web page's fault:

http://www.wthitv.com/images/bg_module.png

So that's pretty awesome.  By which I mean, let's drink until we can't
feel feelings anymore.

Indeed. Someone needs to go back to CSS school.

(Anyone sent the webmaster a "your site hard-locks my computer" mail, yet? :-) )

We can't yet, we need to confirm once the bug is fixed!

I hate to mention this, but why doesn't my Windblows (with Firefox) box at work have trouble with it?

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org