Re: F11 Preview Hard Lock

> Indeed. Someone needs to go back to CSS school.
>
> (Anyone sent the webmaster a "your site hard-locks my computer" mail, yet?
> :-) )

No need for a poorly made website, any *big* image will do:
http://people.redhat.com/alexl/files/why-alsa-sucks.png

I was just about to show someone how insane the old
gnome-volume-control could be and...

A sound app that can freeze the graphical display, I guess I made my point ^_^

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)