Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

On 04/30/2009 03:08 PM, William Jon McCann wrote:
Look, calling our design the "Brave New World mixer" doesn't
particularly make you come across as someone we should be listening
to.  And frankly, if you can't see why it is dumb to have two entries
in the menu for controlling your sound and volume then well maybe we
shouldn't be listening to you.

Remember kids, we probably shouldn't be listening to you. Red Hat
Desktop == Smart. You == Dumb.

I mean - look at how much money red hat has made off of the desktop.....

hey... wait a second!

-sv