Re: openssh-blacklist - careless waste of space.

----- "Steve Grubb" <sgrubb redhat com> wrote

> I think this is a bit like virus definitions. 800Mb is excessive to
> ship in a
> package. I think the definitions could be created by a script, but
> will take
> some time to generate. Maybe adding a generator for people not
> connected would
> let them recreate the content?
>
> But a 800Mb package is bigger than the livecd.
>
> -Steve

To make working generator is not so easy. It is necessary to provide it in 3 archs
32bit le, 64 le and 32bit be. To run it on all the architectures. (Problematic is
the big endian architecture) The generation of the keysets is time consumpting process.

--
JFCh