python-urlgrabber update to 3.9.0

Hi,
I've pushed python-urlgrabber 3.9.0 into rawhide. It is an api-compliant urlgrabber - but it is now backended to libcurl instead of urllib2. In tests so far everything appears to work as intended. However, please let me know if something seems odder than normal with this change. We can revert back to 3.1.X pretty easily.

Thanks,
-sv