Re: persistent clutter and ghc breakage (was Re: rawhide report: 20090803 changes)

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Alex Lancaster <alexl users sourceforge net> wrote:

Similarly with ghc based packages, there appears to be no movement to
fix these broken deps:

We were told there would be a massrebuild that would magically hit all of these, so I made no attempt to rebuild the affected packages. If I was misinformed, fair enough.