Re: Evolution fonts

On 08/04/2009 10:21 PM, Mike Chambers wrote:
Does anyone else see the fonts and/or window panes or preview panes
showing the email fonts or whatever in a larger size than in previous
versions?  In other words, if you highlight a folder on left pane, look
at top section on left side at the emails at how big they are.  Then
highlight an email and look at the bottom at the preview pane and the
fonts in the body of the email seem bigger than in previous versions.

Anyone else (IF I am explaining this correctly) seeing this?

Mike

You're not alone. I am seeing it less now.

TK009