Re: Review

JL> (I'm not very sure, however, about the current policy of wanting
JL> sponsors to review first packages. IMHO anyone should be able to
JL> review them, just as long as a sponsor goes through them and some
JL> inofficial reviews by the submitter. It's less work for the sponsor
JL> that way :D)

Anyone can review anything, sponsor, sponsored, or not a packager at
all.  The difference is who can approve a package and sponsor
contributors.

It is certainly quite reasonable for a non-sponsor to review that
package and get it into shape so that a sponsor can come along, double
check, and click the various buttons.

 - J<