Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

On 08/06/2009 10:39 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
After requesting status updates, including direct email to the feature
owners, the following feature pages do not have a current status or their
ability to tested during the Alpha is unclear based on the lack of
information provided or percentage of completion.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraMoblin

I'm the maintainer of this. I think its very much in a similar
category to gnome/kde. The only difference is there is some packages
still awaiting review, about 2 that are actually critical, but moblin
2 like gnome etc are still in there development phase so its a moving
target.
IMO, this feature should be scratched, because the packages in question are of immature nature (... and of low packaging quality from my POV).

Ralf