Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

>>> IMO, this feature should be scratched, because the packages in question
>>> are of immature nature (... and of low packaging quality from my POV).
>>
>> Be specific. This is not enough information to influence the decision at
>> this stage.
>
> OK, more verbose:
> * In their present shape the packages are non-functional. According to the
> submitter, this is due to lack of upstream vs. Fedora integration.
>
> * IM (NSH) O, the packaging quality of the submitted packages is close to
> being inacceptable low.

More verbose? You've made a comment on a single bug and the issue
bought up has long been addressed. The issue that you mentioned was a
pair of applets in a single package auto starting through the xdg
autostart. I removed the autostart and plan to start them through the
moblin session manger instead. Please don't make broad sweeping
statements that are no where near the truth.

Peter