Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Aug 6 14:14:28 UTC 2009

On 08/06/2009 02:10 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 13:39 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:

>>> "Low packaging quality"? I certainly don't think so, given the amount of
>>> time Peter spent on them, and the fact that they all seemed good enough
>>> to pass review.
>> Yes, they somehow sneeked through reviews. This doesn't invalidate what
>> I said.
>> It only proves my impression of Fedora quality standards being low and
>> about the quality of reviews.
>
> Would you please be so kind and name names here?
 > What packages and what
> reviews are you talking about?
In this context, I am talking about all moblin package submissions by
Mr. Robinson.

> I asked you to write down the problems
> you found in bz and CC me, but so far I haven't received a mail.
I haven't received any mail from you.

 > Instead
> you spend time on writing mails with abstract accusations to the list.
Do you want me to flame people in public?

> As you know I'm really interested in improving both the packaging and
> the review quality and I appreciate your cooperation. Why not pick up
> some of the reviews?
I did so, but Mr. Robinson refused to listen and preferred to go his
way, because "the fedora guidelines" allow him to do so. It cause me to
turn away from his reviews.

Ralf