Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 18:14 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:

> Low quality reviews - QED.

I can't stand lousy reviews ether, I often comment on already closed
reviews in order to show the reviewers problems they did not catch.
Someone even said what I did was a witch-hunting him, but nevertheless
he was open to constructive criticism.

Please be so kind as to name numbers and individual problems. Otherwise,
we cannot improve.

TIA,
Christoph