Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 15:15 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DisplayPort

I updated this a few days ago.  I guess it's still not good enough to be
called a feature?  I really don't know how much more testing
instructions I need to provide, and it seems disingenuous to call it
"100%" when there's almost certainly bugs remaining and hardware we
don't support right.

But if this is just a "feature" for the sake of release notes, then
sure, drop it from the list.

- ajax