Re: Make upstream release monitoring (the service formerly known as FEVer) opt-out?

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 11:27:23PM -0500, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Speaking just for myself, I'd be happy to have it automatic for my
> packages.  But wow, who's going to key in all those regexps and keep it
> up to date?

On source of normalized data is Oswatershed[0]. My long time vision
would be to manage this data in a central place like there and to
coordinate the management of the data also with other distributions.

Regards
Till

[0]http://oswatershed.org/