Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 18:08 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> On 08/06/2009 05:16 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
[snipped]

> > Sorry, you didn't pick up any of the bugs, none was assigned to you.
> There is none assigned to me, because I turned away from this person's
> reviews.
>
> You can find traces of them in reviews.

Only comments about autotools. How comes, if the packages are really
that bad?

>  > You
> > picked on Peter, that's all.
> Well, your freedom to think so, my freedom to think otherwise -- I
> think, you are picking on _me_, because I am pronouncing something which
> doesn't fit into your "wishful thinking".

What "wishful thinking"?I know that we have lots of (IMHO) bad reviews,
but I'm still waiting for numbers from you. Please provide details so me
and others can start on improvements.

Regards,
Christoph