Re: "Reign?"

Just went to download a Fedora ISO and I'm struck once again by how
peculiar the Fedora homepage has become:

http://fedoraproject.org/
   (or screenshot: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/fedora.png)

What does the word "Reign" have to do with a Linux distro?  If I knew
nothing about Fedora, what impression would I get from this page?

See: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_release_slogan

IIRC the slogan was conceived on the marketing list and on the websites list there were talks and mockups abut redesigning the front page.