Orphaning xmms-sid

As I'd like to discontinue with packaging the XMMS SID Input plugin
for Fedora, I've dropped ownership, so somebody else may take over.

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/xmms-sid

Preferably, somebody who takes this also has some interest in triaging
XMMS bugs, as there have been several unresponded tickets that got lost
when the bug-triaging project closed them WONTFIX.