Re: Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

mcepl redhat com (Matěj Cepl) writes:

> Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> writes:
>>> and then file a bug against the package where
>>> you can fight your battle without threatening packager to disallow him
>>> to have a bug in the repo.
>> My strategy is not to "formally review" a package I don't agree
>> with for whatever reasons.
>
> OK, then I will have to in next opportunity (I have to find out how it
> is done) ask for stripping you off right to review Fedora packages,
> because you apparently don't know what is the purpose of the review.

OK, sorry, this is too personal (I should not let myself to be dragged
into ad hominem attacks even though other side starts first). I think
you don't know what is the Package Review about, but I will rather
abstain from this discussion furthermore, when I cannot keep myself in
good mood.

</flame>

Matěj