No sound in rawhide

Sooo, I thought I saw mention about sound with current rawhide or close.
Mine is just the ac97 or whatever built into the motherboard and after a
straight up upgrade from F11 to rawhide it stopped working.  I take it
known problem already?  Have anything to do with the boxes on the panel
in the notification area being there instead of the device icons?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 fedoraproject org